We Carry out EICR Electrical Reporting in the north everyday.
Factory / Industrial
Electrical Installation Condition Reports Carried out on a daily basis for Industrial Factory Premises, we are a CHAS Elite contractor which demonstrates a high level of Health & Safety Compliance on large sites such as Industrial Factory premises.
Office Premises represent a large number of our clients in relation to Electrical Reporting our engineers carry out reports on sites such as Office blocks, Co-working space, Commercial Spaces every day of the week.
Business Premises are a very important part of our client list as businesses need to show compliance for their buildings to ensure health & safety compliance to their staff. We carry out electrical reports to ensure buildings are safe to work in.
WE ARE EICR SPECIALISTS, ELECTRICAL Reporting COMPLETED DAILY
What is the aim of an electrical installation condition report?
The five main aims of an electrical installation condition report are:
- Record the results of the inspection and testing to make sure the electrical installation is safe to be used until the next inspection (following any work needed to make it safe)
- Find any damage and wear and tear that might affect safety, and report it
- Find any parts of the electrical installation that do not meet the IET Wiring Regulations
- Help find anything that may cause electric shocks and high temperatures
- Provide and important record of the installation at the time of the inspection, and for inspection testing in the future.
Types of condition report
In general, there are two types of domestic electrical installation condition report:
- Visual condition report – this does not include testing and is only suitable if the installation has been testing recently.
- Periodic inspection reports – this is what we would normally recommend, as it tests the installation and would find any hidden damage
Completed Jobs 2021
NICEIC Electrical Certificates are widely known as the most Highly Regarding Certificates in the market offering Compliance, Safety & Meaning Behind there Reports.
Efficient & Reliable
Our Engineers are trained to the Manchester Compliance way of working which is to Turn up on time, Offer an Excellent Service, Take HD Pictures Attached to Certificate, Certificates issued to Client same day as work carried out.
IET BS7671 Followed
“Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant ”
Liam Smith – Managing Director